Keelvar is a fast growing tech companing offering an innovative and market leading Enterprise SaaS solution. Using clever algorithms, Keelvar helps those sourcing goods and services to apply best practice to managing bid processes and auctions.
Senior QA Automation Engineer
- This role requires working closely in a team delivering short sprints to iteratively deliver production ready code. You will be responsible for fully testing and signing off on releases.
- Building out and maintaining a complete set of test cases. Building out complete automated tests of our REST API layer. Running regular security and penetration testing. Determining appropriate coverage and building out automated web browser tests.
- Maintenance and improvements to our Jenkins automation server.
- Help manage QA and production environments and support monitoring of production systems.
- Decision making with definition and implementation of process, tools and environments to support an effective QA function.
- Oversee software releases.
Occasional travel and working with clients may be required.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.